Escapade - Inner Translucence flac album
Title: Inner Translucence
Style: Alternative Rock, Stoner Rock, Psychedelic Rock
MP3 album: 1830 mb
FLAC album: 1573 mb
Other formats: MP2 WAV AA ADX TTA MP1 RA
Inner Translucence is a music studio album recording by ESCAPADE (Psychedelic/Space Rock/Progressive Rock) released in 1997 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette.
Album · 1997 · 7 Songs. Inner Translucence Escapade.
Evanescence song from the album Inner Translucence is released on Apr 1997. The duration of song is 02:42. This song is sung by Escapade.
6 tracks · 30 September 2006. 7 tracks · 29 April 1997.
Late Nights EP. 2007.
Escapade is a NYC space rock/post-rock band formed in 1996 by ex-Drunken Boat drummer Hadley Kahn. Their music is similar in spirit to Krautrock, while variously taking in influences of psychedelia, avant garde, minimalism, ambient and even jazz. They're frequently noted for their strong improvisational abilities. Even the last minute substitution at a live show of a bassist who'd never before played with Escapade is said not to have affected the band's performance.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Moving In Limbo||6:21|
Guest [Special Guest], Flute – Robb Ross
|5||A Disturbed Sleep||4:49|
- Copyright (c) – Mother West Music
- Recorded At – Mother West Studios
- Mixed At – Mother West Studios
- Recorded At – Smash Studios, NYC
- Recorded At – Kampo Cultural Center
- Mastered At – DB Plus
- Manufactured By – Music Manufacturing Services
- Pressed By – Disque Americ
- Bass – Joey Murphy
- Composed By – Escapade
- Cover – Joe Aslaender
- Drums, Producer [Produced By], Mixed By – Hadley Kahn
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Charles Newman
- Engineer [Live Recording Engineers] – Ragin' Dave Robbins* (tracks: 7), Rich Abbodante (tracks: 7)
- Guitar, Percussion – Paul Casanova
- Mastered By – Gene Paul
- Synthesizer [Moog & Cat Analog Synthesizers], Sampler [Mirage Sampler], Audio Generator [Feedback Generator] – Paul Hilzinger
- Synthesizer [PPG Wave 2.3 & Roland D-550 Synthesizers], Bass [Processed Bass] – John Ortega
NotesAll Escapade music is composed spontaneously and collectively.
Tracks 1, 5 recorded & mixed at Mother West Studios, NYC, Jan 25, 1997.
Tracks 2, 3, 6 recorded & mixed at Mother West Studios, NYC, Dec. 15, 1996.
Track 4 is a "rehearsal excerpt" recorded direct to 2-track at Smash Studios, NYC, Aug. 10, 1996.
Track 7 recorded live during "SponCom '96" at Kampo Cultural Centre, NYC, Sept. 20, 1996.
Mastered at DB Plus, NYC.
© 1997 Mother West Music, ASCAP
Made in Canada
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 14022 00272 2
- Barcode (String): 614022002722
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): MUSIC MANUFACTURING SERVICES DISQUE AMERIC 0ZL92<0067>MWR010497
- Mastering SID Code (Mirrored): IFPI L482
- Mould SID Code: IFPI8109
- Rights Society: ASCAP