Sparks - Terminal Jive flac album
Title: Terminal Jive
Style: Pop Rock, Synth-pop, Disco
MP3 album: 1943 mb
FLAC album: 1727 mb
Other formats: MP4 WAV AHX WMA MIDI AAC AU
Genre: Electronic / Rock
Terminal Jive (CD, Album, RE, RM, Dig). Sparks - When I'm with You 3:14. Sparks - Young Girls 4:50. Sparks-Terminal Jive 1980 36:12.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). Fans who are looking for a sequil to the SPARKS's ground-breaking 1979 album "NUMBER in HEAVEN" will probably be disappointed by their 1980 follow-up ablum "TERMINAL JIVE. Terminal Jive is a major low point. It's missing everything I love the most about Sparks, . catchy hooks and a big sense of humor. I wonder if "something" was going on behind the scenes at the time . hitting rock bottom vis a vis drug addiction, something like that. For the record, Angst In My Pants is still my personal pick for best Sparks album.
Terminal Jive, In Outer Space. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50. Downloads.
Remastered for vinyl + CD. Vinyl cut at Abbey Road, London. The ninth album of Sparks’ career, released in 1980 and produced by disco legend Giorgio Moroder. Cover pic by iconic Sixties photographer Gered Mankowicz. Followed up to 1979’s genre-defining ‘N. In Heaven’. Melody Maker rated it on its February 1980 release as: ‘Sparks’ best-ever albu. n even more compelling venture than last year’s’.
Released: 1980 (1980). Labels: Virgin, Carrere/Underdog, Ariola, Oasis.
Terminal Jive by Sparks Repertoire Records. Terminal Jive Teichiku Japan 2009.
Is Terminal Jive the best album by Sparks? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. Sparks terminal Jive 1980 press advert Full page 37 x 27 cm poster Condition: Good. Time left: 9h 55m 26s. Ships to: Worldwide. LP Sparks – Terminal Jive 1980 German press Condition: Used. Time left: 1d 5h 2m 29s. TERMINAL JIVE Condition: Brand New. Time left: 2d 8h 42m 34s.
|A1||When I'm With You||5:45|
|A2||Just Because You Love Me||4:36|
|A3||Rock'n'Roll People In A Disco World||4:47|
|A4||When I'm With You (Instrumental)||3:45|
|B4||The Greatest Show On Earth||4:17|
- Distributed By – Ariola
- Produced For – Mellow B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mellow B.V.
- Copyright (c) – Mellow B.V.
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Printed By – Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH
- Backing Vocals [Thanks To] – Laurie*
- Bass [Thanks To] – Richie*
- Design [Sleeve], Art Direction – Pearce Marchbank
- Drums [Thanks To] – Keith*
- Engineer [Thanks To] – Brian*, Dennis*
- Guitar [Thanks To] – Snuffy*
- Keyboards [Thanks To] – Giorgio*, Harold*
- Photography By – Gered Mankowitz
- Producer – Giorgio Moroder, Harold Faltermeyer
- Written-By – Giorgio Moroder (tracks: B3, B4), Harold Faltermeyer (tracks: B2, B4), Keith Forsey (tracks: B2), Ron Mael, Russell Mael
NotesProduced for Mellow BV.
℗ © 1980 Mellow B.V.
Printed in Western Germany by Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH, Gütersloh
Cat.no. label: 201 289
Cat.no. cover: 201 289-320
All credits to musicians and engineers listed as "Thanks To."
Released with printed inner sleeve with photographs and contact info (fan club and management).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side 1): S 201 289 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side 2): S 201 289 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side 1): 201289 A-1/80S
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side 2): 201289 B-1/80S
- Matrix / Runout (Runout both sides stamped): Made in Germany
- Label Code: LC 0116
- Rights Society: GEMA
|V2137||Sparks||Terminal Jive (LP, Album)||Virgin||V2137||UK||1980|
|REP 4769-WG||Sparks||Terminal Jive (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Repertoire Records, Oasis||REP 4769-WG||Germany||1999|
|REP 5310||Sparks||Terminal Jive (CD, Album, RE, RM, Dig)||Repertoire Records||REP 5310||Europe||2013|
|2424 213||Sparks||Terminal Jive (LP, Album)||Polydor||2424 213||Canada||1980|
|67.597||Sparks||Terminal Jive (LP, Album)||Underdog||67.597||France||1980|