Conway Twitty - #1's: The Warner Bros. Years flac album
Title: #1's: The Warner Bros. Years
MP3 album: 1809 mb
FLAC album: 1610 mb
Other formats: AIFF VOX ADX MP3 XM MOD AAC
Genre: Folk / World music
- Greatest Hits Volume III. Release date: 1990. "American album certifications – Conway Twitty – Conway Twitty%27s Greatest Hits Vol. II". Recording Industry Association of America. "Canadian album certifications – Conway Twitty – Greatest Hits Vol. 2". Music Canada. "American album certifications – Conway Twitty – The Very Best Of".
The Warner Brothers Years. The Warner Brothers Years.
Listen online to Conway Twitty - Don't Call Him A Cowboy and see which albums it appears on. Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists. Conway Twitty: - The Warner Bros. 6 Sep 1988 · 10 tracks.
He stayed with Warner Bros. through early 1987 but then went back to MCA to finish his career. In 1993, shortly before he died, he recorded a new album, Final Touches. Twitty and Twitty City were once featured on the TV series Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. and was also seen in the Nashville episode of the BBC series Entertainment USA, presented by Jonathan King. Twitty's 1985 album Chasin' Rainbows; and Daryle Singletary's "The Note" and Ricky Van Shelton's "Somebody Lied", from Twitty's 1985 album Don't Call Him a Cowboy.
Conway Twitty was born Harold Lloyd Jenkins on September 1, 1933 in Friars Point in Coahoma County in northwestern Mississippi. The Jenkins family moved to Helena, Arkansas when Harold was ten years old. In Helena, Harold formed his first singing group, the Phillips County Ramblers. Two years later, Harold had his own local radio show every Saturday morning. The Best of Conway Twitty Volume 1 released: It's Only Make Believe released: The Warner Bros Years released: The Legendary Conway Twitty released: Sing Their Biggest Hits released
Conway Twitty - The Warner Bros. Artist: Conway Twitty. Title: The Warner Bros. Format: CD. Fallin' for You for Years Conway Twitty - 20 Greatest Hits MCA Import.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Don't Call Him A Cowboy
Written-By – Bob Morrison, Debbie Hupp, Johnny MacRae
|A2||We Did But Now You Don't
Written-By – Berni Clifford, Pat McMannus*, Woody Bomar
|A3||I Don't Know A Thing About Love (The Moon Song)
Written-By – Harlan Howard
|A4||Fallin' For You For Years
Written-By – Mike Reid, Troy Seals
Written-By – Amanda McBroom
Written-By – Michael Garvin, Sammy Johns
|B2||Lost In The Feeling
Written-By – Lewis Anderson
|B3||Somebody's Needin' Somebody
Written-By – Len Chera*
Written-By – John Bettis, Michael Clark
Written-By – Brenda Barnett, Charlie Chalmers*, Sandra Rhodes, Wayne Carson
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Produced For – Twitty Bird Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Lynwood Productions, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia House
- Published By – Southern Nights Music
- Published By – Music City Music, Inc.
- Published By – Tree Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Two Sons Music
- Published By – Lodge Hall Music, Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Lowery Music Co. Inc.
- Published By – Old Friends Music
- Published By – Intersong USA, Inc.
- Published By – Ja-Len Music
- Published By – Flying Dutchman Music
- Published By – Sweet Harmony Music, Inc.
- Published By – Mammoth Spring Music
- Published By – Rose Bridge Music Inc.
- Producer – Conway Twitty, Dee Henry (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1, B3), Jimmy Bowen (tracks: A3, A3, A5, B2 to B5), Ron Treat (tracks: A1, A4, B1)
- Recorded By – Jimmy Bowen (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B2 to B5)
NotesManufactured by Columbia House under license.
Tracks A1, A4 & B1 produced for Twitty Bird Productions, Inc.
Tracks A2, A3, A4 & B2 to B5 produced for Twitty Bird Productions, Inc. / produced and recorded for Lynwood Productions, Inc.
• A1 SBK Southern Nights Music ASCAP.
• A2 SBK Music City Music ASCAP.
• A3 Tree Publ. Co Inc. BMI.
• A4 WB Music Corp. / Two Sons Music / Lodge Hall Music Inc. ASCAP.
• A5 Warner-Tamerlane Publ. Corp. BMI.
• B1 Tree Publ. Co. Inc. / Lowery Music Co. Inc. BMI.
• B2 Old Friends Music BMI.
• B3 Intersong U.S.A. Inc. / Ja-Len Music ASCAP.
• B4 Warner-Tamerlane Publ. Corp. / Flying Dutchman Music BMI / WB Music Corp. / Sweet Harmony Music Inc. ASCAP.
• B5 Mammoth Spring Music Inc. / Rose Bridge Music Inc. BMI.
Side A ℗ 1982, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1988 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S.
Side B ℗ 1982, 1983, 1984, 1986, 1988 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): W1 25777A-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): W1 25777B-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): W1 25777 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): W1 25777 B
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|W1-25777||Conway Twitty||#1's: (LP, Comp)||Warner Bros. Records||W1-25777||US||1988|
|W4-25777, W4 25777||Conway Twitty||#1's: The Warner Bros. Years (Cass, Comp, Club, Dol)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||W4-25777, W4 25777||Canada||1988|
|CRC W1-25777||Conway Twitty||#1's: The Warner Bros. Years (LP, Comp, Club)||Warner Bros. Records||CRC W1-25777||US||1988|
|92 57774||Conway Twitty||#1's: (Cass, Comp)||Warner Bros. Records||92 57774||Canada||1988|
|W4 24777||Conway Twitty||#1's: The Warner Bros. Years (Cass, Comp, Club, DOL)||Warner Bros. Records||W4 24777||US||1988|