The Nits - Henk flac album
Style: Pop Rock
MP3 album: 1775 mb
FLAC album: 1737 mb
Other formats: AAC MMF AUD MPC MP1 AC3 DTS
Nits (until 1989 The Nits) are a Dutch pop group, founded in 1974. Their musical style has varied considerably over the years, as has their line-up with the core of Henk Hofstede (the group's lead singer and lyricist), Rob Kloet, drummer, and Robert Jan Stips (Supersister, Gruppo Sportivo, Golden Earring), keyboards. Their biggest hit in the Netherlands was "Nescio" (1983), a tribute to the Dutch author Jan Hendrik Frederik Grönloh
The album was recorded as a three-piece because Michiel Peters (guitar) left the band. Henk is a must have for every Nits and pop music fan. The Nits are a Dutch art-pop-rock group, founded in 1974 in Amsterdam. Their musical style has varied over the years, as has their line-up, but the core members are lead singers and lyricist Henk Hofstede, Robert Jan Stips on keyboards (worked with Supersister, Gruppo Sportivo, The Golden Earring) and Rob Kloet on drums.
Музыкальный стильAlternativ Rock. Владельцы этого альбома0.
Reduced to a trio, the dutch group is trying hard to reach its peak with a simple but prudent album that, can lead them, slowly but steadily, in the core of the european art-pop.
But for all its often wilful eccentricity, Henk does contain a core of enduring songs that marry the band's pop sensibility with its more experimental tendencies. On the first, "Typist of Candy," Hofstede's touching, double-tracked voice recalls the Everly Brothers, though any retro intent is canceled by a beguiling climax featuring Robert Jan Stips' fairground keyboards and what sounds like someone tap dancing on a typewriter
Send to a friend: Nits. Henk, Kilo Album Lyrics. Nits dA dA dA. Nits Omsk. Prince The Very Best of Prince.
|A1||Bike In Head||3:33|
|A2||Port Of Amsterdam||3:37|
|A3||Typist Of Candy||3:38|
|A4||Home Before Dark||3:03|
|A5||The Singing Telegram||2:01|
|B1||Sleep (What Happens To Your Eyes)||4:33|
|B4||Under A Canoe||3:44|
|B6||5 Hammering Men||2:14|
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Distributed By – CBS Disques S.A.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Grammofoonplaten B.V.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Grammofoonplaten B.V.
- Recorded At – Werf Studio
- Mixed At – Wisseloord Studios
- Published By – Soss Music
- Pressed By – CBS, Haarlem – 17-26870
- Backing Vocals – Joke Geraets (tracks: B1, B4), Petra Lugtenburg (tracks: A1, A3 to A6, B2, B5)
- Design [Sleeve] – Henk Hofstede
- Drums – Rob Kloet
- Engineer – Emile Elsen, Paul Telman
- Keyboards – Robert Jan Stips
- Layout – Henk De Jong
- Lyrics By – H. Hofstede*
- Management – Aad Link
- Music By – H. Hofstede*, R. Kloet*, R.J. Stips*
- Other [Crew] – Ravesloot*, Gawronski*, Telman*
- Performer [The Nits Are] – Henk Hofstede, Rob Kloet, Robert Jan Stips
- Photography By – Rob Flapper
- Producer – The Nits
- Technician [Light] – Tom Telman
- Technician [Sound] – Paul Telman
- Vocals, Banjo – Henk Hofstede
Notes[Title written on front sleeve:]
[Title written on on back sleeve and spine:]
Comes in a fold-out cover.
Track B6 is noted as "5 Hammering Men (Instrumental) on back sleeve.
[On back sleeve:]
'Henk' was recorded with a D & R Desk at the Werf Studio in Februari 1986
'Henk' was mixed at the 'Wisseloord' Studio 2
Background vocals by courtesy of RCA/Ariola Benelux
℗ 1986 CBS Grammofoonplaten BV/ © 1986 CBS /Made in HollandGrammofoonplaten BV
Distribution CBS Records/CBS Disques S.A.
Recorded at the 'Werf' Studio, Amsterdam, Holland
Mixed at the 'Wisseloord' Studio, Hilversum, Holland
℗ 1986 CBS Grammofoonplaten BV, Holland
Made in Holland
[Catalog numbers on label:]
[Catalog numbers on label:]
[Catalog number on spine:]
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): 17-026870-1
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): 17-026870-2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A [Stamped]): 17_26870_1A_1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B [Stamped]): 17_26870_3B_1 C
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0149
- Price Code: CB 291
- Price Code: 58
|462631 1||The Nits||Henk (LP, Album, RE)||CBS||462631 1||Netherlands||1988|
|40-26870||The Nits||Henk (Cass, Album)||CBS||40-26870||Netherlands||1986|
|CBS 26870, 26870, 17.026870.020||The Nits||Henk (LP, Album)||CBS, CBS, CBS||CBS 26870, 26870, 17.026870.020||Greece||1986|
|462631 4||The Nits||Henk (Cass, Album, RE)||CBS||462631 4||Netherlands||1989|
|MOCCD 13259||The Nits||Henk (CD, Album, RE)||Music On CD||MOCCD 13259||Netherlands||2015|