Kurt Vile - So Outta Reach (EP) flac album
Title: So Outta Reach (EP)
Style: Indie Rock
MP3 album: 1755 mb
FLAC album: 1368 mb
Other formats: MIDI MMF AIFF AAC ASF TTA AU
Listening to hours of Kurt Vile, you get the impression that he once discovered the Neil Young lyric, "Though my problems are meaningless/ That don't make them go away" from "On the Beach", decided to lie down in it a while, and just never left.
Complete your Kurt Vile collection. So Outta Reach EP (12", EP, RE, Blu). Best Album Cover's I Got's by Maybelly. Eigenspace, Forklift Alex, michael c, Nevermind Records.
Wakin on a Pretty Daze is the fifth studio album by American indie rock musician Kurt Vile, released on April 9, 2013 on Matador Records. Produced by both John Agnello and Kurt Vile & the Violators, the album is the first not to feature contributions from long-time collaborator and former bandmate Adam Granduciel. Regarding the album's thematic and lyrical content, Vile stated, "It’s just about my life, without thinking too much about it. I feel comfortable with the lyrics
So Outta Reach is an EP by American indie rock musician Kurt Vile, released on November 8, 2011 on Matador Records Upon release, So Outta Reach peaked at 28 on the US Billboard Heatseekers Album Chart. The EP was subsequently included on the deluxe version of Smoke Ring for My Halo. Regarding the songs included on So Outta Reach, Kurt Vile stated: "There are a lot of songs on there that I wanted to fit on, like "The Creature. I really wanted to get that one on the record.
So Outta Reach is polished with the same sonic cloth as the excellent Smoke Ring for My Halo released eight months prior. The Creature, with its elaborate fingerpicking, is a stunner that would have fit nicely on Smoke Ring. The rest are simply good songs that deserve to be heard.
The album was produced by John Agnello, Kurt Vile and his backing band, the Violators. Regarding the album's lyrical content, Vile stated: "It’s just me and those thoughts you have late at night when nobody is around. It is more a feeling than a statement – a general wandering feeling. It’s kind of a wandering record. The band subsequently entered the studio with producer John Agnello. Comparing Smoke Ring for Halo's sessions to his previous studio album, Vile stated, "With Childish Prodigy, I had made a whole record not knowing where I was going – it was me in my studio, somewhere between lo-fi and, maybe not super, hi-fi. I wanted to have a concept of this album being a statement as a whole, as opposed a little bit from here and a little bit from there. It shows a kind of introspective folk side more, while still being into rock.
FileServe Filesonic Wupload. Camila Meza - Ambar (2019). Enrico Pieranunzi - Improvised Forms of Trio (2000).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||Life's A Beach
Bass – Mike PolizzeDrums – Steve Shelley
Bass – Doc Rob Laakso*
|B3||(So Outta Reach)|
- Recorded At – The Magic Shop
- Recorded At – Headgear Studios
- Recorded At – Water Music
- Recorded At – Minor Street Studios
- Mixed At – The Magic Shop
- Mixed At – Headgear Studios
- Mixed At – Water Music
- Mixed At – Minor Street Studios
- Published By – Bruce Springsteen
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Matador Records
- Copyright (c) – Matador Records
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Band [KV & The Violators] – Adam Granduciel, Jesse Trbovich, KV*, Mike Zanghi*
- Cover [Back Cover Photo], Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Shawn Brackbill
- Cover [Front Cover Photos And Concept By], Photography By [Front Cover Photos], Design Concept – Greg Chow
- Design – Matt De Jong
- Drums, Percussion – Mike Zanghi*
- Guitar, Saxophone [Sax], Synth – Jesse Trbovich
- Guitar, Voice [Sweet Tones] – Adam Granduciel
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – RJ*
- Producer – John Agnello, KV & The Violators*
- Songwriter – Bruce Springsteen (tracks: B2), KV* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3)
- Vocals [Vox], Guitar, Banjo, Synth, Organ [Optigan] – KV*
NotesIncludes free mp3 download of the five original songs.
Recorded and/or mixed at: Magic Shop, Headgear, Water Music, Minor Street.
All songs by KV except "Downbound Train" by Bruce Springsteen. Copyright © Bruce Springsteen (ASCAP)
℗ & © 2011 Matador Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 44861 09691 7
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): OLE-969-1A RJ STERLING ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): OLE-969-1B RJ STERLING ⓤ
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|OLE-969-8||Kurt Vile||So Outta Reach EP (12", EP, RE, Blu)||Matador||OLE-969-8||US||2017|
|OLE-969-1||Kurt Vile||So Outta Reach (EP) (CDr, EP, Promo)||Matador||OLE-969-1||US||2011|