Nypan - Republique flac album
Style: Contemporary Jazz
MP3 album: 1221 mb
FLAC album: 1865 mb
Other formats: MIDI FLAC RA WMA APE AUD MP4
3. From Now On. Øyvind Nypan. 4. The Long Night (Goodbye). 5. The Chat and Cut. 6. Later on That Day.
Lisbet Nypan (née Elisabeth Pedersdotter Kulgrandstad) (circa 1610 – September 1670) was an alleged Norwegian witch. As one of the most famous victims of the witch-hunts in her country, she was also the penultimate defendant to be executed for witchcraft in Norway. The case against Lisbet and her husband, Ole Nypan, is the only Norwegian witch-hunt described by Rossell Hope Robbins in his 1959 book, Encyclopedia of Witchcraft and Demonology
Nypan - The Long Night (Goodbye) 04:39. Nypan - The Chat and Cut 06:20. Nypan - Later on That Day 04:11. Nypan - Captain´s Cabin Blues 06:42. Nypan - Overnight Sensation 05:02. Nypan - Off to the Caravan 05:27.
New album Stereotomic is out now on Losen Records. The Tronosonic Experience, from Oslo in Norway, return with their second album, their first release. osen-records-. llaboutjazz. Nypan: Big City by Friedrich Kunzmann, published on January 30, 2019.
Nypan Trio - Kármán Line. album: Life of Three. album: Republique. Nypan Trio - Englevakt. Nypan Trio - It's Not Me, It's You.
40Th Anniversary Celebration Album, Various. 4Th Ward Afro Klezmer Orchestra.
|2||Shades Of Blue||5:05|
|3||From Now On||3:56|
|4||The Long Night (Goodbye)||4:38|
|5||The Chat And Cut||6:19|
|6||Later On That Day||4:10|
|7||Captain's Cabin Blues||6:41|
|9||Off The Caravan||5:28|
- Recorded At – Studio Regard, Paris
- Mixed At – Sanden Studio
- Mastered At – Sanden Studio
- Composed By [All Compostions By] – Øyvind Nypan
- Design [Cover Design] – www.medicineheads.com
- Double Bass – Gael Petrina
- Drums – Simone Prattico
- Executive-Producer – Odd Gjelsnes
- Guitar – Øyvind Nypan
- Liner Notes [English] – Øyvind Nypan
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Roald Råsberg, Øyvind Nypan
- Photography By – Christophe Sarlin, Denis Goria
- Photography By [Front Cover Photo By] – Petter Furuseth
- Piano – Leonardo Montana
- Producer [Produced By] – Øyvind Nypan
- Recorded By – Christophe Sarlin
- Tenor Saxophone – Rick Margitza (tracks: 4, 5, 7 to 9)
NotesRecorded at Studio Regard, Paris, France, August 7-9, 2012
Mixed December 2012 and mastered May 2013 at Sanden Studio.